The global Air Duct Market size is projected to reach USD 11.61 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Growing prominence of smart air purifying technologies in urban areas worldwide will prove favorable for the development of this market, finds Fortune Business Insights™ in its new report, titled “Air Duct Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Flexible, Fabric and Others), By Shape (Round, Half Round, Square/Rectangular, Triangular and Others), By Application (Public Facilities, Commercial Facilities, Industrial Facilities and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
Report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Air Duct market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Get Sample PDF of Air Duct Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/air-duct-market-103269
List of Players Covered in Air Duct Market Report
- Advanced Mechanical Inc. (United States)
- Kingspan Group (Ireland)
- FabricAir (Denmark)
- Imperial Manufacturing Group (Canada)
- CMS Group of Companies (United Arab Emirates)
- Lindab (Sweden)
- Aldes Group (France)
- FläktGroup Holding GmbH (Germany)
- KAD AIR CONDITIONING (BIN DASMAL GROUP) (United Arab Emirates)
- THERMAFLEX (United States)
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (ISOVER) (France)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on Air Duct market.
Table of Content Air Duct Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
4. Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Outbreak: Impact on Air Duct Market
5. Global Air Duct Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1 Key Findings / Summary
5.2 Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1 By Type (Value)
- Galvanized Steel Duct
- Aluminium (Al) Duct
- Flexible duct
- Fabric Duct
- Others (PVC Duct, etc.)
5.2.2 By shape (Value)
- Others (Customized, etc.)
5.2.3 By Application (Value)
- Public Facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Others (Government Buildings, etc.)
5.2.4 By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Infrastructural Development to Accelerate Market Growth in Asia Pacific
In 2019, the market size in Asia Pacific stood at USD 3.79 billion and the region is expected to continue its dominance of the Air Duct market share in the near future on account of massive investments in infrastructural development projects. Moreover, governments in the region are imposing strict norms to regulate GHG emissions from buildings, which will further propel the demand for efficient air ducts.
Europe is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for market players owing to high demand for thermal conductivity in northern European and Scandinavian countries. The market in North America is also expected to perform impressively as adoption of smart homes and smart factories is gaining traction in the region.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
View Related Reports:
Milking robots market size was USD 1.25 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.94 billion by 2027.
Filling machine market size was USD 5.38 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7.03 billion by 2027.
Logistics robots market size was USD 4.70 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 14.95 billion by 2027.
Industrial vending machines market size was USD 2.17 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3.68 billion by 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand current competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]