The global automatic ticket machine market size stood at USD 2.36 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6.31 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period.
Several prominent paper slitting machines manufacturers are gradually inclining towards automated solutions to achieve high efficiency and increase productivity. They are conductive extensive research and development activities to refine the entire production process of paper slitting machines. This would help them in reducing the waste generated by these machines, as well as in boosting the output. Therefore, it would lower the expenditure of such manufacturers. Also, the productivity of several manufacturers has surged owing to the digitization of their production process. However, the emergence of the covid-19 pandemic is likely to hamper the paper slitting machine market growth as the governments of many countries have decreased the trade of non-essential products globally.
“Key Companies Aim to Increase Sales by Providing Innovative Technologies”
Reputed companies present in the market are enhancing their research and development activities by investing huge sums. They are striving to equip the paper slitting machines with unique technologies. Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- October 2019: Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd. unveiled ER610-DT, its next-generation compact turret slitter rewinder. It is capable of processing web widths up to 1650mm. It has a speed of 600m/min.
- April 2018: GOEBEL IMS announced the expansion of its service portfolio by opening MyLab. It is the company’s latest 800sqm customer innovation and application center to serve their clients efficiently.
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of all the paper slitting machine manufacturers operating in the market. They are as follows:
- Parkland Machines Ltd (England)
- ASHE Converting Equipment (England)
- SOMA (Czech Republic)
- ATLAS CONVERTING EQUIPMENT LT (United Kingdom)
- GOEBEL Schneid und Wickelsysteme GmbH (Germany)
- Kampf Schneid- und Wickeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Euromac S.r.l. (Italy)
- Parkinson Technologies, Inc (United States)
- Pasquato cutting machines (ITALY)
- Universal Converting Equipment (United Kingdom)
“Shear Blade Segment to Gain Maximum Share Owing to Their High Accuracy”
In terms of blade type, the market is segregated into air score blade, shear blade, and razor blade. Out of these, the razor blade segment held 31.9% paper slitting machine market share in 2019. The shear blade segment is anticipated to generate the highest share during the forthcoming years backed by its ability to provide high accuracy during the cutting process.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/paper-slitting-machine-market-102919
Market Segmentation Details:
By Blade Type
- Razor Blade
- Shear Blade
- Air Score Blade
- Fully Automatic
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
“Failure of Operational Network is Causing Hindrance to the Market Growth”
The public transport sector is facing an issue of investing money in automatic ticket machines’ maintenance, owing to the huge number of daily traveling passengers and lack of security. Additionally, the problem of network connectivity impedes the installation of machines as they require a strong internet connection to perform multiple functions at a time. Furthermore, the sudden breakdown of automated ticket machine units challenges the infrastructure facilities across commercial stores, multi-specialty hubs, and the transport sector. Sudden breakdown refers to network connectivity failure and outage caused by improper usage.
The other highlights of the report include:
- -Accurate computation of market figures;
- -Comprehensive analysis of the factors, trends, and restraints shaping the size, share, and growth of the market;
- -Careful study of market segments; and
- -Detailed examination of the regional dynamics and competitive milieu of the market.
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245