The rising implementation of stringent public laws is a key factor driving the global incident and emergency management market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Incident and Emergency Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend By System (Web-based emergency management, Traffic Management), By Solutions (Geospatial, Disaster recovery), By Service (Consulting, Design and integration), By Simulation (Traffic systems, Hazard propagation tools), By Communication Tool and Device (First responder tools, Satellite phones), By Vertical (IT and Telecom, Government, Healthcare) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Surge in the number of natural calamities and man-made disaster such as terror attacks is expected to contribute significantly to the global incident and emergency management market.
Request A Sample Copy – Incident and Emergency Management Market Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/incident-and-emergency-management-market-101062
According to the report, the rising extension of human intrusion into hazard-prone areas and surge in acts of terrorism and possibilities of natural disaster are factors expected to boost the global incident and emergency management market revenue during the forecast period. In addition, the growing awareness regarding environment and natural disaster will enable the growth of the global incident and emergency management market.
The report highlights recent innovations and development in the global incident and emergency management market. The study emphasizes on various growth strategies to assist companies operating in the incident and emergency management market. This is intended at offering them a competitive edge.
Some of the Major Players In The Global Incidence And Emergency Management Market Include:
- Esri Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- and Intergraph Corporation
Key Market Driver –
- Rising need for security due to increased natural disasters & terrorist attacks
- Strict Government laws for emergency preparedness and security measures
Key Market Restraint –
- Lack of knowledge of the advantages of the incidence and emergency management system may affect the global market growth.
Key Industry Developments
- May 2019 –Esri Inc., the worldwide leader in location intelligence, has published a centered web application namely ArcGIS Excalibur, which provides organizations to handle and monitor all duties, metrics or performance linked to imagery necessary to make informed choices and understanding situations.
- March 2019 – Ohio City and County adopts Motorola’s incidence and emergency management Solutions to seaa based services.
1. By System
- Web-based emergency management system
- Emergency/Mass Notification System
- Traffic Management System
- Inventory/database management system
- Safety management system
- The remote weather monitoring system
- Earthquake warning system
- Surveillance system
2. By Solutions
- Geospatial solution
- Disaster recovery solution
- Situational awareness solution
3. By Service
- Consulting services
- Design and integration service
- Training and education services
- Support and maintenance
4. By Simulation
- Traffic simulation systems
- Hazard propagation simulation tools
- Incident and evacuation simulation tools
5. By Communication Tool and Device
- First responder tools
- Satellite phones
- Vehicle-ready gateways
6. By Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and logistics
7. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Get Detailed Analysis on Incident and Emergency Management Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/incident-and-emergency-management-market-101062
Major Table of Content For Incident and Emergency Management Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Incident and Emergency Management Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information & Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]