The global CNC machine tools market size is projected to reach USD 128.86 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Increasing industrial automation is expected to be one of the main forces driving the growth of this market. Manufacturers are gradually adopting smart manufacturing practices. Automation of routine tasks, high connectivity, and advanced data collection and analysis solutions are revolutionizing the manufacturing sector. Moreover, growth in smart factories powered by artificial intelligence systems will boost the uptake of “CNC machine tools“. The demand for these tools will intensify even more as they will lower labor costs and improve productivity. For example, smart devices such as smart meters enable real-time data collection and efficiently regulate energy flow. Lastly, the advent of Industry 4.0 will further accelerate the CNC machine tools market growth during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/computer-numerical-controls-cnc-machine-tools-market-101707
- FANUC America Corporation
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
- Amada Machine Tools Co., Ltd
- Hyundai WIA
- General Technology Group Dalian Machine Tool Corporation
- JTEKT Corporation
- Doosan Machine Tools Co., Ltd.
- Okuma Corporation
According to the Fortune Business Insights report, titled “CNC (Computer Numerical Controls) Machine Tools Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Metal Cutting, Metal Forming), By Application (Automotive, General Machinery, Precision Machinery, Transport Machinery, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2026”, the value of the market stood at USD 83.56 billion in 2018. The report additionally provides a comprehensive evaluation of the factors, drivers, trends, industry developments, and regional dynamics that are likely to influence the market during the forecast period. It also shares a broad overview of the general industry outlook that will also play a role in shaping the future of this market.
Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Rising Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) Technologies to Fuel Growth
One of the most prominent CNC machine tools market trends is expected to be the increasing uptake of IoT in the manufacturing sector. This will be a result of escalating demand for information and access to information. Furthermore, producers are looking to bring down their production costs, streamline processes, and raise the safety quotient in their units. As a result, there is growing investment in IoT by manufacturers, which is propelling the CNC market. For instance, it is predicted that by 2020, the manufacturing sector will receive an investment of USD 267 billion for IoT integration. Studies have shown that close to 31% of manufacturing operations are already IoT-enabled, which augurs well for this market.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101707
Asia-Pacific to be in the Driver’s Seat; North America to Display Strong Growth
Having generated a revenue of USD 44.18 billion in 2018, Asia-Pacific is slated to dominate the CNC machine tools market share. This will mainly be a consequence of increasing demand for lightweight automobiles and a rising inclination towards electric vehicles. This, coupled with rising demand for machinery from aerospace and transportation industries, will feed the growth of this market in the region. In North America, growth will be mainly driven by the fast-paced adoption of advanced technologies. Development of industries other than oil will fuel the CNC market in the Middle East and Africa, while the high employment of advanced compact CNC machines across industries will bode well for this market in Latin America. Market growth in Europe is expected to pick up by 2020, once geopolitical situations in the region stabilize.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Strengthening of Market Position to be the Main Aim of Competitors
Key players are undertaking different measures to entrench their position in this market, says the CNC machine tools market analysis by Fortune Business Insights. One of the most preferred routes is increasing investment in R&D by companies to widen their product offerings and strengthen their portfolio.
The global CNC machine tools market size is projected to reach USD 128.86 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Increasing industrial automation is expected to be one of the main forces driving the growth of this market. Manufacturers are gradually adopting smart manufacturing practices. Automation of routine tasks, high connectivity, and advanced data collection and analysis solutions are revolutionizing the manufacturing sector. Moreover, growth in smart factories powered by artificial intelligence systems will boost the uptake of CNC machine tools. The demand for these tools will intensify even more as they will lower labor costs and improve productivity. For example, smart devices such as smart meters enable real-time data collection and efficiently regulate energy flow. Lastly, the advent of Industry 4.0 will further accelerate the CNC machine tools market growth during the forecast period.
Queries Addressed In Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Key Industry Developments:
- November 2017: Hyundai WIA and Technical Equipment entered into an exclusive agreement wherein Technical Equipment would get exclusive rights to distribute and develop Hyundai WIA’s CNC machine tools product line.
- September 2018: FANUC America showcased its CNC products at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). These products have advanced features such as a high-resolution 3D model machining simulation and the Quick and Simple Startup of Robotization (QSSR) that enables quick connection between FANUC CNCs and robots.
1. By Type
- Metal Cutting
- Metal Forming
2. By Application
- General Machinery
- Precision Engineering
- Transport Machinery
- Others (Energy, Electrical and etc.)
3. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- May 2019: Okuma develops production facility in China Okuma (Changzhou) Machine Tool Co. Ltd in order to manufacture the GENOS series, a premium-eco class of horizontal CNC lathes and vertical machining centers, to meet the increasing demand of the Chinese market.
- January 2019: Dynamic International, a distributor of machine tools, has opened a new U.S. owned factory in Korea called Smart Machine Tool Korea.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/computer-numerical-controls-cnc-machine-tools-market-101707
Key Features of Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the CNC Machine Tools market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various CNC Machine Tools market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the CNC Machine Tools market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global CNC Machine Tools market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- CNC Machine Tools Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. CNC Machine Tools Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
5.2.1. Metal Cutting
5.2.2. Metal Forming
5.3. CNC Machine Tools Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
5.3.2. General Machinery
5.3.3. Precision engineering
5.3.4. Transport Machinery
5.4. CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
5.4.1. North America
5.4.3. Asia Pacific
5.4.4. Middle East & Africa
5.4.5. Latin America
6. North America CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
6.2.1. Metal Cutting
6.2.2. Metal Forming
6.3. CNC Machine Tools Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
6.3.2. General Machinery
6.3.3. Precision engineering
6.3.4. Transport Machinery
6.4. CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country (Value)
6.4.1. United States
7. Europe CNC Machine Tools Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
7.2.1. Metal Cutting
7.2.2. Metal Forming
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]