The utilization of biomass boiler to reduce carbon emission by consuming wood dust, forest residue, and others is a factor driving the global biomass boiler market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Biomass Boiler“ Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Feedstock (Woody biomass, Forest residue, Agriculture, Biogas & Energy Crop, Urban Residue), By Type (Fully Automated Biomass Boiler, Semi-Automated Biomass Boiler, Combined Heat, and Power System), By Application (Heating, Power Generation), By End-user (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Geography Forecast till 2028.” The increasing demand for biomass boiler for its carbon-neutral properties is expected to promote the global market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/biomass-boiler-market-100732
License Agreement Signed B&W Vølund Will Offer Growth Opportunities
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., a global leader in advanced energy and environmental technologies and services announced through its Denmark-based subsidiary, Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, a licensing agreement. The agreement is aimed to provide water-cooled vibrating grate technology for biomass boilers to Thyssenkrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd. on an exclusive basis for projects in Asian countries such as India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Bhutan. The licensing agreement is predicted to back industrial biomass boilers owing to biomass combustion technology which would assist industrial and power users to produce clean renewable energy and thus benefit the environment by reducing carbon emissions.
Some of the major companies that are present in the biomass boiler market are
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- IHI Corporation
- Doosan Heavy Industries
- Eco vision
- Innasol Limited
- DP CleanTech
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/biomass-boiler-market-100732
Furthermore, the deployment of circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boiler technology is also expected to support the growth of the market. For instance, Doosan Lentjes will deliver its circulating fluidized bed (CFD) boiler technology at a new biomass-based power plant located in Sodengaura, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. The project will be executed under the terms of a larger EP contract awarded to Lentjes’ parent company Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction (DHIC) headquartered in Korea. Moreover, Sumitomo SHI FW getting awarded for its design and supply is also predicted to boost biomass boiler market revenue. For instance, a contract was awarded by SK Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd. to Sumitomo SHI FW for its design and supply of SMG Energy’s SMG Boiler Power Plant to be located in Gunsan City in the Republic of Korea. The project is scheduled to start its commercial operation by December 2021.
1. By Feedstock
- Woody biomass
- Forest residue
- Biogas & Energy Crop
- Urban Residue
2. By Type
- Fully Automated Biomass Boiler
- Semi-Automated Biomass Boiler
- Combined Heat and Power System
3. By Application
- Power Generation
4. By End-user
5. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, Nigeria and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request for customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/biomass-boiler-market-100732
These developments witnessed in the global biomass boiler market will be crucial to its growth in the coming years.
Key Market Driver – Low carbon emission and relatively lower fuel prices
Key Market Restraint – Require considerably greater space and regular maintenance
Key Industry Developments
- In Feb 2019, In a bid to reduce pollution and increase the potential technology of biomass boiler in India and neighbouring countries, the German conglomerate ThyssenKrupp has signed an agreement with Babcock & Wilcox Volund of Denmark.
- In December 2018, Doosan Lentjes will provide its circulating fluidized bed (CFD) boiler technology at a new biomass-based power plant located in Sodengaura, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
- In October 2018, A contract has been awarded by SK Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd. to Sumitomo SHI FW for design and supply of SMG Energy’s SMG Boiler Power Plant to be located in Gunsan City in the Republic of Korea. The project is scheduled to start its commercial operation by December 2021.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/biomass-boiler-market-100732
Major Table of Content for Biomass Boiler Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- North America Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Europe Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Asia Pacific Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- The Middle East and Africa Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Latin America Biomass Boiler Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]