The global cross roller bearings market is likely to gain impetus from the increasing number of automated machinery and rise in the standard of living of people. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Cross Roller Bearings Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Single Inner and Split Outer Ring, Split Inner and Single Outer Ring, Others), By Dimension (18 to 50mm, 50 to 150mm, 150 to 250 mm, 250 to 400 mm, 400 to 630 mm, 630 to 800 mm, >800 mm), By Industrial Vertical (Industrial Machinery, Medical Systems, Robotics, Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the global market was valued at US$ 1,261.9 Mn in 2018. The market is projected to reach US$ 1,519.9 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.36% during the forecast period from 2019 – 2026.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit
- Luoyang Ouna Bearing Co. Ltd. (ONA)
- NSK Ltd.
- JTEKT Corporation (Koyo)
- The Timken Company
- ISB Bearing
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Hiwin Corporation
- LYC Bearing Corporation
- IKO International Inc. / Nippon Thompson Co. Ltd.
- CPM S.p.A
- Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co. Ltd. (CHG)
- NTN Bearing Corporation
- Franke GmbH
The report further states that manufacturers are focusing on producing customized bearings according to the requirement of the consumers. Large diameter cross roller bearings are used in agriculture, mining, and construction sectors. The demand for them is also increasing rapidly day by day. Apart from these factors, there has been a rise in the number of renewable energy industry, automated machinery, and new motion equipment across the globe. All these factors are expected to contribute to the global cross roller bearings market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report
- By Type
- Single inner and split outer ring
- Split inner and single outer ring
- By Dimension
- 18 to 50 mm
- 50 to 150 mm
- 150 to 250 mm
- 250 to 400 mm
- 400 to 630 mm
- 630 to 800 mm
- >800 mm
- By Industry Vertical
- Industrial Machinery
- Machine Tools
- Textile Machinery
- Food Processing Equipment
- Packaging Equipment
- Medical Systems
- CT Scanners
- Medical Diagnostics Equipment
- Robotic Surgery Devices
- Oncology Treatment Machines
- Industrial Robots
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
- Lapping/Polishing Equipment
- Wafer Transfer
- Pick and Place
- By Region
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Order full Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101117
- August 2018: The Timken Company completes acquisition of ABC Bearings Ltd in order to expand its presence in India and enhance export capabilities across the global market.
- April 2017: The Timken Company acquired the shares of Torsion Control Products Inc. This acquisition was completed to develop special bearings.
Other Exclusive Reports:
High Pressure Fixed Firefighting Misting System Market Worth $472.6 Million, Market to Gain from Implementation of Mandatory Fire Safety Policy by Governments
Global Ultrafine Tungsten Wire Market Derives Growth from Diverse Medical Applications of Tungsten Wire
Engine Driven Welders Market to Reach US$ 1402.4 Mn by 2026; Investment towards Expansion of Existing Infrastructure to Support Growth
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]