The global DC drives market size was USD 4.34 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 6.71 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.The rising awareness about green energy sources across the world is transforming the energy and power industry. The trend of green energy is emerging on account of increasing environmental pollution from traditional energy resources. Governments are playing a significant role in conducting awareness programs about clean energy. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “DC Drives Market Size, Industry Share and Growth Rate 2019-2026” published the above information.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed DC Drives Market Overview –https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dc-drives-market-101447
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market. Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/covid19-impact/dc-drives-market-101447
Top Players Overview:
Some of the leading players operating in the global DC Drives Market include;
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- American Control Electronics
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- KB Electronics
- Parker Hannifin
- Control Techniques – Americas
- Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG
- Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.
The rising instability in crude oil prices is expected to positively impact the growth of the DC Drives Market. Rising privatization and relaxation in the FDI norms are factors enabling growth in the market. Also, governments are heavily investing in power projects, which in turn, may fuel demand for energy and power plants across the globe.
- By Voltage
- By Power
- By End-Use
- By Geography
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive the competition and maintain their stronghold.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for DC Drives Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- North America DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Europe DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Asia Pacific DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Middle East and Africa DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Latin America DC Drives Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive DC Drives Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101447
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245