The “report” offers a comprehensive analysis of the distributed generation market. It gives fundamental importance to the growth drivers and restraints of the market. The information presented in the report is extracted from both primary and secondary research methods. Some significant players are also listed in the market, apart from major industrial developments that will help market vendors adopt strategies accordingly and thus, make their mark in the competition globally.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/distributed-generation-market-101088
The global distributed generation market is prognosticated to rise remarkably on account of various initiatives adopted by market players such as company collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, international supply chains, and others. Fortune Business Insights in their report titled, “Distributed Generation Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Solar PV, Wind, Reciprocating Engines, Microturbine, Gas Turbines, fuel Cells, Others), By Application (On-Grid, Off-Grid), By End-User (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), and Geography Forecast till 2028,” the market will grow remarkably due to its current industry developments.
Key Market Driver – Demand Shift towards clean energy
Key Market Restraint – High cost of installation and maintenance
As per Fortune Business Insights, the reports list various distributed generation market companies. These include:
- SMA Solar Technology AG
- FuelCell Energy
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Siemens Energy
- Bloom Energy
- MP2 Energy LLC
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Schneider Electric
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/distributed-generation-market-101088
Fortune Business Insights provides a detailed evaluation of the global market by analyzing the factors driving the market. Besides this, it also discusses some of the economic trends prevailing in the energy and power industry. These trends are analyzed in the report to see an overall impact on the global market.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Distributed Generation Market. Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fueling demand for energy and which is expected to drive the Distributed Generation Market.
The information used is derived from various primary and secondary sources. It also throws light on some of the major players operating in the market. The report studies profiles of these leading companies and their share in the market. It provides insights on some of the strategies adopted by these companies to survive competition and maintain their stronghold.
Key Industry Developments
- In July 2019, FuelCell Energy announced the relaunching of its sub-MW distributed generation solution in the European market with Suresource 250 and Suresource 400. Suresource 250 and Suresource 400 can run directly on biogas. The fuel cell solutions will be used in Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Benelux.
- In June 2019, Cummins Inc. announced the supply of gas generators to produce 500MW for powering the UK National grid. The supply to the national grid would be through UK Power Reserve(UKPR) to support the country’s target decarbonization and higher renewable penetration. The generating capacity would be able to meet over 1.4% of the UK’s peak electricity demand.
- In June 2019, Ameresco announced the completion of the 10MW Distributed Energy Security project at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island. The project cost was D91 million. The distributed generation system is designed to withstand a potential storm and seismic conditions.
For more information in the analysis of Distributed Generation Market report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/distributed-generation-market-101088
Major Table of Content For Distributed Generation Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- North America Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Europe Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Asia Pacific Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- The Middle East and Africa Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Latin America Distributed Generation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]