The rapid rise in air pollution levels will be one of the central forces driving the growth of the global dust extractors market size in the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 90% of the global population breathes polluted air, with air pollution killing around 7 million people around the world every year. This pollution results in the release of Particulate Matter (PM) or dust particles which are 30 times smaller than the width of a human hair. The US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) states that PM2.5 particles are toxic as they contain black carbon and sulfate. These particles can also deposit themselves in the lungs and can also enter the bloodstream, which can prove lethal to human health. This will be one of the dominating dust extractors market trends as increasing air pollution globally will spike the demand for dust collectors.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dust-extractors-market-101434
Key Industry Developments:
- August 2019: Parker Hannifin Corporation received a new patent for its self-contained mist collector, SmogHog SHM, which also boasts state-of-the-art technology for removing particulate matter and a long filter life. The device is designed to be used in the metalworking industry and claims removing 99% of pollutants.
- March 2017: Bosch launched its extra-powerful dust extractors, the GAS 18V-10 series, for professionals. These extractors have 18 volts of power and has a longer maximum suction power. Moreover, the machine deposits dust more slowly on the filter, helping it last longer than other devices.
- National Environmental Service Company
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Dustcontrol Canada Inc.
- BOFA International Ltd.
- Envirosystems Manufacturing LLC
- Delta NEU
- Dover Corporation
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/dust-extractors-market-101434
Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Dust Extractors Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Wet Dust Extractors, Dry Dust Extractors), By Components (Blower, Dust Filter, Filter Cleaning), By Industry (Chemical, Powder, Wooden, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Others (Textiles, Mining, etc.)), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”, shares a comprehensive overview of the general industry outlook that will shape the future of this burgeoning market. Besides this, the report also provides an in-depth analysis of the various factors, plausible trends, future prospects, and the regional and competitive dynamics that are likely to influence the growth of the market during the forecast period.
North America to Register Robust Growth; Asia-Pacific to Lead the Pack
Among regions, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to lead the dust extractors market share as industrial activities gather traction in China and India. Furthermore, stronger worker protection regulations in these countries will accelerate the adoption of these devices during the forecast period. In North America, the market will be driven by the stringent government regulations regarding emission standards through legislations such as the Clean Air Act. Growing private investment in developing advanced air filtration systems will be the key growth propeller for this market in Europe.
New-age Product Offerings to Intensify Competition
According to the dust extractors market forecast of Fortune Business Insights, major companies in this market are intensely focusing on developing novel products in an effort to entrench their position. Issuing of patents to innovative products will further encourage players to invest in R&D activities and come out with advanced dust extractor and collector systems.
Major Segments Includes:
1. By Type
- Wet Dust Extractors
- Dry Dust Extractors
2. By Components
- Dust Filter
- Filter Cleaning
3. By Industry
- Others (Textiles, Mining, etc.)
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Key Market Driver –
- Rising investments in infrastructure and smart manufacturing globally.
- Stringent government regulations stressing on clean and healthy workplace.
Key Market Restraint –
- Dust extractors requiring periodic maintenance to maintain efficiency affect the productivity and project plans to certain extent.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/dust-extractors-market-101434
Major Table of Content For Dust Extractors Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Dust Extractors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]