The global europe modular construction for healthcare market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Permanent Modular Construction (PMC), and Relocatable Modular Construction), By Application (Surgery Room & Theatres, Laboratories, Emergency Rooms, Hospital Wards & Therapy Centers, Offices, Pharmacy, and Others) and Country Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/02/17/2176925/0/en/Europe-Modular-Construction-for-Healthcare-Market-to-Hit-USD-4-110-0-Mn-by-2027-Rising-Demand-for-Efficient-Healthcare-Facilities-to-Fuel-Market-Growth-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other europe modular construction for healthcare market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Companies Covered in the Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market Report:
- Forta PRO (Riga, Latvia)
- Wernick Group (England, United Kingdom)
- Algeco (Modulaire Group) (London, United Kingdom)
- VINCI Construction Grands Projets (VINCI GROUP) (Brentford, United Kingdom)
- Bouygues Construction (Paris, France)
- Portakabin (England, United Kingdom)
- Swedish Modules AB (Emtunga, Sweden)
- KLEUSBERG GmbH & Co. KG (Wissen, Germany)
- Skanska (Stockholm, Sweden)
- LAING O’ROURKE (Dartford, United Kingdom)
- Elite Systems GB Limited (England, United Kingdom)
- Spacemaker Modular & Portable Buildings (England, United Kingdom)
According to the report, the value of the market stood at USD 2,660.0 million in 2019. The report also offers the following:
- Holistic assessment of the factors driving and constraining the market;
- In-depth diagnosis of the performance of each & every Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market segment;
- Granular analysis of the regional dynamics and competitive environment of the market; and
- Comprehensive projections of upcoming opportunities and trends in the Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market .
Growing Utilization of Modular Construction Techniques in Europe to Benefit the Market
The Europe modular construction for healthcare market growth is benefiting from the expanding deployment of modular building technologies by health facilities across Europe. For example, the Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool, UK implemented recycled and refurbished modular structures for its three new buildings. The modular technique allowed the hospital to accommodate essential facilities within a confined space, with the construction getting completed in just four months. Similarly, at the Hayes Cottage Hospital in Middlesex, the UK National Health Service (NHS) built a Renal Dialysis Satellite Unit using the modular approach, which complied perfectly with the local council’s external building requirements and the NHS’ internal quality standards. Further, companies in the modular construction for healthcare domain in Europe are also coming up with next-gen technologies. In December 2020, for instance, Switzerland-based RAD Technology Medical Systems added a compact shielding facility to house the latest models of low energy, self-shielded linear accelerators to their modular healthcare solutions portfolio.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/europe-modular-construction-for-healthcare-market-104806
Regional Analysis for Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market :
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market :
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Europe Modular Construction for Healthcare Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245