The global exoskeleton market is likely to expand in the coming years, due to applications of exoskeleton across diverse industries. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Exoskeleton Systems Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Component (Hardware & Software), By Type (Powered & Passive) Exoskeleton, By Mobility (Stationary & Mobile) By Body Part (Lower, Upper, Full Body), By Industry Vertical (Healthcare, Defence, Industrial) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market will witness growth in the coming years, with impetus from recent technological advancements.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/exoskeleton-market-100205
Exoskeleton systems are wearable devices used by labourers and related personal in an industrial workplace. The exoskeleton system is used to enhance tasks which are carried out manually. These operations mostly require industrial robots for their functioning due to the high accuracy that is involved. Exoskeletons are used to amplify thee human operations. Exoskeletons are also called as robotic suits or powered armour, owing to their exceptional accuracy in enhancing manual labour.
Key Market Driver –
- Growing demand from Healthcare Sector for Robotic rehabilitation and Need for Load bearing and Load shifting in Industries.
Key Market Restraint –
- High cost of powered Exoskeleton Systems, Strict government regulations pertaining to the use of Exoskeleton systems in medical sector.
Top Players List:
- Parker Hannifin
- Ekso Bionics
- Cyberdyne Inc.w
- DAEWOO SHIPBUILDING & MARINE ENGINEERING CO., LTD
Request for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/exoskeleton-systems-market-100205
1. By Component
2. By Type
- Powered Exoskeleton
- Passive Exoskeleton
3. By Mobility
4. By Body Part
- Full Body
5. By Industry Vertical
6. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/exoskeleton-systems-market-100205
Key Industry Developments
- March 2017– Ottobock acquired BionX Medical Technologies (US), a manufacturer of active prosthetic foot and ankle solutions.
- January 2018– the new CDX joint Exoskeleton was developed to boost the productivity and promote faster movements.
- May 2018– Sarcos Robotics secured USD 30 Mn in series B funding to boost the production of a new full body Exoskeleton design to boost up the productivity and assure safety of user.
Major Table of Content for Exoskeleton Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Exoskeleton Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Energy & Power” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]