The global fixed crane market is set to gain impetus from the rising investments by the governments, as well as private sectors in the development of new residential, commercial, and public infrastructure. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recent report, titled, “Fixed Crane Market” Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Overhead Crane, Tower Crane, and Others), By Application (Construction, Oil & Gas, Ship Building, Power & Utilities and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2026.” The report further states that the fixed crane market size was USD 10.26 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 15.77 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fixed-crane-market-102744
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Highlights of the Report
- Thorough analysis of the fixed cranes market trends, growth drivers, and barriers.
- Accurate overview of the market correlating the historical information with dynamics.
- Profiles of all the companies and their current position in the market in terms of share.
- Analysis of the latest revenue sources for companies.
- Competitive landscape including investments, innovative product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and similar other strategies.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Usage of Rental Equipment Services to Boost Growth
Numerous private and government infrastructure development associations worldwide, such as the European Rental Association (ERA) and Construction Equipment Rental Association (CERA) are emphasizing on the promotion of rental equipment services. This is occurring as such services are more cost-effective, safer, and comfortable to operate. Also, renting equipment required for construction activities is beneficial as it lowers the cost of maintaining, warehousing, and buying the fixed cranes. A study conducted by the ERA found that the countries belonging to European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and EU-28 showcased positive growth in 2018 at a rate of 2.8%. It also contributed to almost 1.7% growth in the GDP of Europe. However, the high initial purchase cost may hamper the fixed cranes market growth in the near future.
Order Complete Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102744
1. By Type
- Overhead Crane
- Tower Crane
- Others (Bulk Handling Crane, etc.)
2. By Application
- Oil & Gas
- Ship Building
- Power & Utilities
- Others (Mining, etc.)
3. By Region
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
Power & Utilities Segment to Grow Steadily Backed by Investments by Reputed Players
Based on application, the market is fragmented into power & utilities, shipbuilding, oil and gas, construction, and others. The power & utilities segment held 24.2% fixed crane market share in 2018 owing to the rising investments from the private and government institutions. Several local and prominent players are also investing huge sums in this sector for widening their business operations.
Fixed Crane Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Ask for Customization https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/fixed-crane-market-102744
Rapid Urbanization in the U.S. & Canada to Favor Growth in North America
Geographically, the market is segregated into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific generated USD 4.71 billion fixed cranes market revenue in 2018. This growth is attributable to the rising investments in reconstruction and construction activities in this region. In North America, the market is expected to grow significantly fueled by the initiative by the government in the U.S. to construct new metro-stations, railway stations, and airports. Besides, rapid urbanization in Canada and the U.S. would contribute to the growth.
Queries Addressed In Fixed Crane Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Key Companies Aim to Gain Competitive Edge by Bagging New Contracts
Most of the companies operating in the fixed cranes market are mainly engaging in the strategy of new contracts and agreements to gain a competitive edge. They are trying to win new orders of their own unique products to be delivered for prominent projects. Below are a couple of the key industry developments:
- March 2020: Manitowoc exhibited its latest model of topless crane called Potain MDT 569 at CONEXPO 2020. It is considered to be one of the most versatile and high-capacity fixed cranes featuring optimized component weights and sizes. It would help in enhancing hassle-free assembly and transport.
- February 2020: Potain delivered its MD 3200 crane in North America to help the construction group AFDE in completing heavy lifting on the ‘Site C Clean Energy Project.’
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the renowned companies operating in the fixed crane market. They are as follows:
- Weihua Overseas Business Co., Ltd.
- Sarens n.v./s.a.
- Terex Corporation
- SANY GROUP
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- XCMG Group
- GORBEL INC.
- GH CRANES & COMPONENTS
- EMH, Inc.
- ABUS Kransysteme GmbH
- KITO Corp.
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation
- FAVELLE FAVCO BERHAD
Key Features of Fixed Crane Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the Fixed Crane market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the Fixed Crane market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Fixed Crane market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Fixed Crane Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Fixed Crane Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Integration of internet of things with the system is a major factor anticipated to fuel the demand in the market during the forecast period 2018-2026. Additionally, rising adoption of e-financial services is expected to boost the global market.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
For More information on the analysis of this report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/fixed-crane-market-102744
Table of Content
5.Global Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2020-2026
5.2.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
5.2.3.Others (Bulk Handling Crane, etc.)
5.3.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
5.3.3.Oil & Gas
5.3.5.Power & Utilities
5.3.6.Others (Mining, etc.)
5.4.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
5.4.4.Middle East & Africa
6.North America Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2020-2026
6.1.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
6.1.3.Others (Bulk Handling Crane, etc.)
6.2.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
6.2.3.Oil & Gas
6.2.5.Power & Utilities
6.2.6.Others (Mining, etc.)
6.3.Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country (Value)
7.Europe Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2020-2026
7.1.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
7.1.3.Others (Bulk Handling Crane, etc.)
7.2.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
7.2.3.Oil & Gas
7.2.5.Power & Utilities
7.2.6.Others (Mining, etc.)
7.3. Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country (Value)
7.3.5.Rest of Europe
8.Asia Pacific Fixed Crane Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2020-2026
8.1. Fixed Crane Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Type (Value)
8.1.3.Others (Bulk Handling Crane, etc.)
8.2.Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
8.2.3.Oil & Gas
8.2.5.Power & Utilities
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Machinery & Equipment” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]