Flexible usage and cost-effective feature of modular designing of gear motors are boosting the global gear motor market says Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled,”Gear Motor Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Helical Gear, Planetary Gear, Bevel Gear, Worm Gear, Others), By Power Rating (Up to 7.5kW, 7.5kW to 75kW, Above 75kW), By End User (Material Handling, Food & Beverages, Metals & Mining’s, Automobile, Construction, Power Generation, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, covering growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities impacting the market’s growth trajectory.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/gear-motor-market-100753
The global gear motor market is categorized based on end-user and type. Based on type, the market is divided into planetary gear, worm gear, helical gear, bevel gear, and others. Helical gears are suited for heavy load and high-speed application while the bevel gears help to transfer power between right-angle drives of conveyers and blenders and intersecting shafts that are used for automotive differentials. Worm gears, on the other hand, are applied in transportation machinery, automobile tools, and machine tools since they consist of gear similar to a screw.
Key Market Driver – Adoption of energy-efficient gear drives
Key Market Restraint – Manufacturing cost is high
Top Players Overview:
- SEW Eurodrive
- Bauer Gear Motor
- China High-Speed Transmission Equipment Group Co. Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Nidec Corporation
- Bosch Rexroth
- Premium Transmission
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Regal Beloit Corporation
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/gear-motor-market-100753
Key Industry Developments
- In February 2019, the Premium transmission is opening its new development centre in Kolkata, India to expand its production of gearboxes, geared motors, and fluid coupling. The company’s eyeing to cater to core sectors like steel, power, oil and gas, sugar, cement, and construction.
- In April 2018, Regal Beloit Corporation announced that it has acquired Nicotra Gebhardt for approximately $154 million. From this acquisition, Regal Beloit is strengthening its capability to deliver energy efficient solution.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/gear-motor-market-100753
Key Segmental Overview:
- By Type
- Helical Gear
- Planetary Gear
- Bevel Gear
- Worm Gear
- By Power Rating
- Up to 7.5kW
- 5kW to 75kW
- Above 75kW
- By End User
- Material Handling
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining’s
- Power Generation
- By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/gear-motor-market-100753
Major Table of Content for Gear Motor Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Gear Motor Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]