The global artificial intelligence market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Others), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, IT & Telecom, Government, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get Sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/artificial-intelligence-market-100114
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other artificial intelligence market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Top Key Players Mentioned in the Artificial Intelligence Market Research Report:
- Sage Group Plc.
- Zeta Software LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- Intuit Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Xero Ltd.
- Red Wing Software Inc.
- Zoho Corporation
“RMS Joins Hands with M3 to Offer the Best Hotel Management Solutions”
Several MNCs are either partnering or acquiring small or mid-scale companies to sustain in the market. Some of the developments initiated by companies are mentioned below:
- In April 2019, Infor acquired Efficient Frontiers, Inc. dba ReServe Interactive. This acquisition is aimed to help Infor expand its presence in stadiums, entertainment centers, convention centers and others. The company uses the ReServe’s cloud-based platform to offer advanced functionalities via Infor CloudSuite hospitality.
- In the same year and month, Xero announced the launch of a new subscription plan. This plan called “Payroll Only Subscription” helps small companies with processes such as Single Touch Payroll (STP).
- In April 2019, RMS partnered with a leading cloud-based financial platform called M3 to help its clients offer the best hotel management solutions.
- An accounting software provider called FreeAgent was acquired by Starling Bank to automate their tax and accounting management.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/global-artificial-intelligence-market-latest-industry-size-growth-factors-and-major-segments-forecast-research-report-2020-09-08
Regional Analysis for Artificial Intelligence Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Artificial Intelligence Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Artificial Intelligence Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Artificial Intelligence Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Wireless Speakers Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Voice-enabled Speakers, and Others), By Application (In-door, and Out-door), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Facial Recognition Market Size, Share & Covid-19 Impact Analysis, By Component (Solutions, Services), By Technology (2D Facial Recognition, 3D Facial Recognition, Thermal Face Recognition, Skin Texture Analysis, and Others, By Application (Face Identification, Access Control, Security & Surveillance, and Others, By End-user (BFSI, Healthcare, Government & Defense, IT & Telecom, Retail & ecommerce), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027
Speech and Voice Recognition Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Solution, Services), By Technology (Voice Recognition, Speech Recognition), By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud), By End-User (Healthcare, IT and Telecommunications, Automotive, BFSI, Government, Legal, Retail, Travel and Hospitality and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019 – 2026
Natural Language Processing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud, and Hybrid), By Technology (Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Pattern and Image Recognition, and Others), By Industry Vertical (Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, Automotive & Transportation, Advertising & Media, Manufacturing, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245