The global “Fuel Cell Market” is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Fuel Cell Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell, Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell, Alkaline Fuel Cell, Direct Methanol Fuel Cell), By Application (Portable, Stationary, Transportation), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market based on present industry scenarios, market demands and business strategies. Also, the research report separates the industry based on the Fuel Cell Market share, types, applications, growth factor, key players and regions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/100733
List of Top Key Manufacturers for Fuel Cell Market:
- Ballard Power Systems
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- Fuel Cell Energy Inc.
- Doosan Fuel Cell America
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Nuvera Fuel Cells
- SFC Group
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd.
- Bloom Energy
- Plug Power
- Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology BV
- UTC Power Corporation
- Arcola Energy
“Joint Venture Between Bosch And Powercell Sweden For Mass Production Of Hydrogen Fuel Cells Will Create Growth Opportunities”
Robert Bosch GmbH, a German multinational engineering and technology company, announced a licensing agreement with powercell Sweden, a clean energy development company. The agreement is aimed at mass production of hydrogen fuel cells for electrifying heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Hydrogen fuel cells take less time to refuel compared to electric car batteries, making them more suitable for use in vehicles that need to stay on the road for prolonged periods of time. The licensing agreement between the two companies is expected to support fuel cell growth owing to the European Union rules to reduce carbon emission by 15 percent by 2025. This factor will impel industries to adopt electric and hybrid power trains thus aiding expansion of the fuel cell market size.
Furthermore, the launch of fuel cell-powered river push boat is expected to benefit fuel cell revenue. For instance, Ballard has signed an agreement to work with ABB on the design and launch of fuel cell-powered river push boats in France. Ballard is planning to develop and launch a zero-emission river push boat, and also to deliver two of its next-generation 200-kilowatt fuel cell modules in 2020. Moreover, the announcement of 1600 hydrogen fuel cell trucks is expected to facilitate the growth of the global fuel cell market. For instance, Hyundai announced its plan to launch 1600 hydrogen fuel cell trucks in Europe with a joint venture with H2 energy., Hyundai is planning to penetrate European countries beyond Switzerland with this project. However, High cost of hydrogen as it is difficult to generate, handle and store along with the requirement of bulky tanks for storage, which is expensive. These factors together are likely to restrict the global fuel cell market growth to an extent.
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Detailed Overview of Fuel Cell Market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing factors that are thriving demand and latest trends running in the market.
- Fuel Cell Market forecast for global market split into segments like region, product, applications, end-user, technology, etc.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global Fuel Cell Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key players along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the Fuel Cell Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the Fuel Cell Market demand?
For More Specific Information, Ask for customization at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/100733
Regional Analysis for Fuel Cell Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The Fuel Cell Market research report offers a complete assessment of the industry. The projections included in the report have been determined utilizing demonstrated research philosophies and presumptions.
We follow a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country-level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
The Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100733
Major Table of Contents for Fuel Cell Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Fuel Cell Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Fuel Cell Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
District Heating Market to reach USD 237.53 Billion by 2026, Cost-Effectiveness and Flexibility of District Heating Systems Will Fuel Demand, says Fortune Business Insights
Geophysical Service Market to touch USD 20.59 Billion by 2026; Expanding Mining Industry to Boost the Market: Fortune Business Insights
Heat Exchanger Market Likely to Rise Impressively at 8.55% CAGR; Increasing Number of Product Launches to Bolster Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
High Voltage Cables Market to Exhibit 7.11% CAGR, Increasing Demand for Power Generation to Help Gain Impetus, Says Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245