The global “HVDC Converter Station Market” is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “HVDC Converter Station Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Monopolar, Bi-Polar, Back-to-Back, Multi-Terminal), By Technology (Line Commutated Converters, Voltage Source Converters), By Application (Power Industry, Oil & Gas, Powering Island & Remote Loads, Interconnecting Networks) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
The report evaluates the important characteristics of the market based on present industry scenarios, market demands and business strategies. Also, the research report separates the industry based on the HVDC Converter Station Market share, types, applications, growth factor, key players and regions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/101368
List of Top Key Manufacturers for HVDC Converter Station Market:
- C-EPRI China Electric Power Research Institute
- Toshiba and Mitsubishi Electric
- NR Electric
- Hyosung and Hitachi Ltd
“Contract Between Korea Electric Power Corporation and ABB to Propel Market Growth”
ABB has secured a contract from Korea Electric Power Corporation to build two new HVDC converter stations to link the mainland with Jeju and one of its nine provinces. The converter stations will provide an additional 200 MW of power to Jeju, which currently receives most of its power from the mainland via two HVDC links that transport 700 MW of electricity. The launch of new HVDC converter stations is expected to create growth opportunities for the market.
Furthermore, the contract between Korea Electric Power Corporation and General Electric is expected to accelerate the growth of the market. In addition, the contract between Korea Electric Power Corporation and General Electric is expected to spur the growth of the market. For instance, in Feb 2018, General Electric has secured a contract from Korea Electric Power Corporation to provide equipment and expertise to deliver a 4 GW HVDC transmission link from the power complex located East of South Korea, to Seoul’s metropolitan area. The worth of the contract is $320 million.
However, the high installation cost and long approval process for the installation of the HVDC converter station is expected to hamper the HVDC converter station market growth.
Some of the Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Detailed Overview of HVDC Converter Station Market will help deliver clients and businesses making strategies.
- Influencing factors that are thriving demand and latest trends running in the market.
- HVDC Converter Station Market forecast for global market split into segments like region, product, applications, end-user, technology, etc.
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global HVDC Converter Station Market?
- SWOT Analysis of each defined key players along with its profile and Porter’s five forces analysis to complement the same.
- What is the HVDC Converter Station Market growth momentum or market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may tap the highest market share in the coming era?
- Which application/end-user category or Product Type may seek incremental growth prospects?
- What focused approach and constraints are holding the HVDC Converter Station Market demand?
For More Specific Information, Ask for customization at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/101368
Regional Analysis for HVDC Converter Station Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The HVDC Converter Station Market research report offers a complete assessment of the industry. The projections included in the report have been determined utilizing demonstrated research philosophies and presumptions.
We follow a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country-level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
The Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101368
Major Table of Contents for HVDC Converter Station Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key HVDC Converter Station Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global HVDC Converter Station Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Pre Print Flexo Presses Market to Reach US$ 9,681.0 Mn by 2026, Improvements in Printing and Packaging of Corrugated Boxes to Propel Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
Service Robotics Market to Reach USD 46.13 billion by 2026; Increasing Automation of Routine Tasks to Favor Market Growth: Fortune Business Insights
Telescopic Handlers Market to Reach US$ 9,596.9 Mn by 2026; Manitou’s Market Share Increases with the Introduction of Hybrid Telehandler: Fortune Business Insights
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245