Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled Global logistics robots market size is prophesied to reach USD 14.95 billion by the end of 2027. The growth of this region is attributed to the increasing demand for complex supply-chain operations. Logistics robots are autonomous devices that can transport resources present in a logistic network. They store and move goods that are widely used in storage facilities and warehouses. According to a recent report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Logistics Robots Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Automated Guided Vehicles, Autonomous Mobile Robots, Robot Arms and Others), By Application (Palletizing & De-palletizing, Pick & Place, Transportation, and Others), By Industry (E-commerce, Healthcare, Retail, Food & Beverages, Automotive and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the market value was USD 4.70 billion in 2019 and is expected to rise at a CAGR of 15.7% between 2020 and 2027.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/logistics-robots-market-102923
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Logistics Robots Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of market manufacturers. They are as follows:
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION. (Japan)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- FANUC (Japan)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Dematic (United States)
- KUKA AG (Germany)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. (United States)
- Dematic (United States)
- OMRON Corporation (Japan)
- Teradyne Inc. (United States)
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION (Japan)
- Other players
If you want to speak analytics click here… https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/logistics-robots-market-102923
Report Scope and Segmentation
Study Period 2016-2027
Base Year 2019
Forecast Period 2020-2027
Historical Period 2016-2018
Unit Value (USD billion)
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Robot Arms
- Others (UAV)
- Palletizing & De-palletizing
- Pick & Place
- Others (Shipment & Delivery, Packaging, and others.)
- Food & Beverages
- Others (Consumer Electronics, and others)
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
Regional Analysis for Logistics Robots Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Logistics Robots Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Logistics Robots Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Logistics Robots Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Construction-equipment-market Analysis, Global Trend And Geography Forecast Till 2026.
Filling machine market size was USD 5.38 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7.03 billion by 2027.
Milking robots market size was USD 1.25 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.94 billion by 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]