The global milking robots market is likely to gain traction from the increasing demand for milk and milk products worldwide. The advent of automated milking systems (AMS) has emerged as a new trend among dairy owners and will also add impetus to the market. According to a recent report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Milking Robots Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By System Type (Single-Stall Unit, Multi-Stall Unit, Automated Milking Rotary), By Herd Size (Less than 100, 100-1000 and 1001 and Above), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the milking robots market size stood at USD 1.25 billion in 2019 and is likely to USD 2.94 billion by the end of 2027, thereby rising at a CAGR of 11.4% between 2020 and 2027.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Milking Robots Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Download Sample Copy of Milking Robots Market Report Study 2019-2026 : https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/milking-robots-market-102996
The Report Answers the Following Queries:
- How fierce is the market competition?
- How will the SCC monitor sensor help the market to gain impetus?
- What are the significant drivers and challenges of this market?
- Which strategies are adopted by players to earn the lion’s share in the market?
Multi-stall Unit Segment to Hold Dominance Owing to Cost-efficiency
Based on segmentation by type, the multi-stall unit segment emerged dominant on account of the rising demand for dairy products worldwide. This unit is designed ideally for conducting the milking process simultaneously. The operational flow of this unit is cost-efficient and is therefore, adopted by most manufacturers. In 2019, this segment earned 44.3% share.
Segmentation Milking robots market:
By System Type
- Single-Stall Unit
- Multi-Stall Unit
- Automated Milking Rotary
By Herd Size
- Less than 100
- 1001 and Above
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
Europe Emerged Dominant on Account of Presence of Major Manufacturers
Regionally, Europe earned USD 0.39 billion in 2019 and emerged as the region with the largest milking robots market share. This is owing to the increasing demand for milk and milk products in this region, coupled with the heavy investment in R&D activities from nations such as the U.K., Germany, and others. Additionally, the high labor cost observed in this region also promoted the adoption of these robots by players in this region.
On the other hand, North America and Asia Pacific are likely to exhibit significant growth in the coming years accountable to the presence of a considerable number of vendors and the rapid progressing rate of milk production centers in the respective regions. Nations such as China, the United States, and others are showcasing rapid growth on account of the rising average herd size and the adoption of technological up-gradation, ultimately aiding in the expansion of the regional markets in the coming years.
Learn more about this report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/milking-robots-market-102996
Regional Analysis for Milking Robots Market
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Milking Robots Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Milking Robots Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Milking Robots Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Logistics robots market size was USD 4.70 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 14.95 billion by 2027.
Filling machine market size was USD 5.38 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 7.03 billion by 2027.
Paper slitting machine market size was USD 417.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 548.6 million by 2027.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]