The global milling machine market is set to gain traction from the rising demand for minimizing wastage and lowering the cost from various industries. These machines require very less production time and deliver superior quality products. This information is provided by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Milling machine Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Vertical Mills, Horizontal Mills & Others), By Application (Automotive, General Machinery, Precision Engineering, Transport Machinery & Others) and Regional Forecasts, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the milling machine market size stood at USD 13.22 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to be at USD 16.01 billion in 2026, thereby exhibiting a CARG of 2.4% during the forecast period.
Gain More Insights into the Milling Machine Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/milling-machine-market-102582
Fortune Business Insights™ provides a list of companies operating in the milling machine market. They are as follows:
- Okuma Corporation (Aichi, Japan)
- Haas Automation, Inc. (Oxnard, California)
- EMCO group (Hallein, Austria)
- DATRON Dynamics, Inc. (Milford, New Hampshire)
- Hurco Companies, Inc. (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- FANUC CORPORATION (Yamanashi, Japan)
- KNUTH Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH (Wasbek, Germany)
- YAMAZAKI MAZAK CORPORATION (Aichi, Japan)
- ANDERSON EUROPE GMBH (Detmold, Germany)
- Amera-Seiki (Houston, Texas)
- Other key market players
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Milling Machine Market Overview: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/milling-machine-market-102582
What are the Questions That This Report Answers?
- How many companies are set to remain on top based on competition?
- Which region would be in the leading position in the coming years?
- What are the milling machines market trends?
- How many opportunities and challenges would the market come across?
- Which segment would dominate during the forecast period?
- What are the current, future, and historical sizes of the market?
Upgradation of Hardware & Technology to Propel Growth
Nowadays, owing to technological advancements, the hardware of milling machine is upgraded on a regular basis. It is further increasing their capacity to produce customized products in bulk quantity. These machines are highly demanded from various industries ranging from general manufacturing and automobiles to electronics. Companies across the world are trying to work on improving their manufacturing facilities to upsurge their outputs. These factors are set to augment the milling machine market growth during the forthcoming years.
Ability to Provide High Energy Efficiency to Drive Vertical Mills Segment
Based on type, the market is grouped into horizontal mills, vertical mills, and others. Out of these, the horizontal mills segment procured a milling machines market share of 31.4% in 2018. It is likely to grow considerably in the coming years backed by their ability to provide an enhanced surface finish. These are extensively utilized for complicated parts and systematic purposes. However, they have very limited usage in automotive and precision engineering industries. The vertical mills segment is projected to showcase moderate growth because of their surging demand from various industries. These also provide superior performance and high energy efficiency.
Asia Pacific to Lead Stoked by Rapid Industrialization
In terms of region, the market is fragmented into the Middle East and Africa, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead in the coming years in terms of the milling machine market revenue. This growth is attributable to the increasing number of pre-existing manufacturing companies in the emerging nations, such as South Korea, India, Japan, and China. Apart from that, rapid industrialization, rising number of economically developing countries, and increasing awareness programs regarding energy-efficient production processes would contribute to the market growth.
Europe, on the other hand, generated a revenue of USD 4.09 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow significantly on account of the development of technologically advanced product line and energy-efficient milling machines. Besides, rising demand for processing and manufacturing operations are set to fuel growth in this region. North America would grow stagnantly because of the increasing number of mergers and acquisitions by prominent organizations present in this region.
Request for customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/mobile-crane-market-102610
Key Players Focus on Mergers & Acquisitions to Provide Better Service to their Consumers
The market is highly competitive. It consists of numerous enterprises that are presently focusing on the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to serve their existing consumer bases better and broaden their geographic presence. At the same, they would be able to gain more market share. Below are two of the vital industry developments:
- May 2017: Baker Industries, a manufacturing partner for custom molds, fixtures, and tooling based in Michigan, announced the acquisition of a novel horizontal universal milling machines from Emco Mecof, a manufacturer of machine-tools headquartered in Italy. The machine is called EcoMill 5-axis. This new acquisition would help Baker to improve its levels of consumer services while meeting the ever-increasing demand.
- July 2015: Hurco Companies, Inc., an industrial technology company headquartered in Indiana, successfully completed the acquisition of Milltronics Manufacturing Company, Inc., a manufacturer and supplier of computer numerical control (CNC) machines, based in Minnesota.
Major Table of Contents for Milling Machine Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Milling Machine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Global Market Share Analysis, 2018
- Competition Matrix
- Company Profiles
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Milling Machine Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/toc/milling-machine-market-102582
Other Exclusive Reports:
Global Ultrafine Tungsten Wire Market Derives Growth from Diverse Medical Applications of Tungsten Wire
Engine Driven Welders Market to Reach US$ 1402.4 Mn by 2026; Investment towards Expansion of Existing Infrastructure to Support Growth
Welding Wires Market is Likely Reach USD 14,636.7 Million by 2026; Increasing Urbanization Will Aid Growth
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245