The global natural gas market is likely to gain impetus from a rise in the demand for light-duty vehicles. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Natural Gas Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Ethane, Propane, Methane, Others), by Source (Conventional Gas, Unconventional Gas), by Application (Automotive, Power Generation, Household, Industrial Fuel), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” natural gas burns cleaner than petroleum or coal. This in turn, reduces the emission of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/natural-gas-market-100568
Hence, it has led to a huge demand for natural gas which is one of the major factors that is likely to contribute to the growth of the global natural gas market. Moreover, the governments of several countries are encouraging the populace to make more usage of natural gas and reduce the consumption of carbon-intensive liquid and coal fuels.
The report classifies the global natural gas market on the bases of type, source, application, and geography. In terms of type, the market is segmented into propane, methane, ethane, and others. By source, the market is divided into conventional gas and unconventional gas. By source, the market is grouped into automotive, household, power generation, and industrial fuel. Amongst these, natural gas is one of the key fuels that is used persistently in power generation and industrial sectors.
- By Type
- By Source
- Conventional Gas
- Unconventional Gas
- By Application
- Light Duty Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Power Generation
- Industrial Fuel
- By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Norway, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/natural-gas-market-100568
Key Industry Developments
- In Jan 2019, Saudi Arabia has announced that it will venture into US natural gas as LNG investment which will enable Saudi Arabia to compete with Qatar, which is planning to invest more than $20 billion.
- In May 2019, NRG Energy buys retail electricity and natural gas business for $300M. As the stream serves more than 600,000 residential customers equivalents in nine states and Washington, DC. The deal is expected to increase NRG’s market share in Texas and a number of other markets in eastern the US.
- In Feb 2019, Exxon Mobil and Qatar greenlight a plan to export natural gas from Texas. The project costs around $10 billion. Qatar wants to focus on the expansion of its natural gas business. Exxon and Qatar Petroleum have previously worked together in Argentina, Brazil, and Mozambique.
Request for Customization: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/natural-gas-market-100568
Countries and Energy Companies Focus on Strategic Transactions to Strengthen Position in Market
Saudi Arabia announced in January 2019 that it will venture into the U.S. natural gas as liquefied natural gas investment. This venture will aid Saudi Arabia in competing with Qatar as Qatar is planning to invest more than $20 billion. NRG Energy, a nuclear electric power generation company, based in the U.S., announced in May 2019, that it has purchased Dallas-based Stream Energy’s retail electricity and natural gas business for $300M. Stream Energy provides more than 600,000 residential customer equivalents in Washington, DC and nine other states. The transaction is projected to strengthen NRG Energy’s position in the market and it will also increase the company’s market share in Pennsylvania, Texas, and the other markets in the U.S. In February 2019, Exxon Mobil Corporation, a multinational oil and gas corporation, headquartered in the U.S. and Qatar Petroleum announced their plan to finance a $10 billion-plus project to export natural gas from Texas. Qatar Petroleum also said that its main aim is to focus on the expansion of natural gas business of the country. Both the companies have worked together previously in Brazil, Mozambique, and Argentina.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- EOG Resources
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Chesapeake Energy
- Anadarko Petroleum
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Conoco Philips
- Total S.A.
- SM Energy Company
- Cimarex Energy
- Hess Corp
- BP Plc
- Eni S.p.A.
- Exco Resources
- Statoil ASA
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/natural-gas-market-100568
Key Market Driver – Drift towards cleaner source of energy and application of natural gas in various fields
Key Market Restraint – Volatility in the price of crude oil
Major Table of Content For Natural Gas Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- North America Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- Europe Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- Asia Pacific Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- Middle East and Africa Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- Latin America Natural Gas Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123ac
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]