Fortune Business Insights™ provides the above information in its recent report, titled “Produced Water Treatment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Location (Onshore, Offshore), By Technology (Physical Treatment, Biological Treatment, Membrane Treatment, Chemical Treatment, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report also shares the following:
- Segmentation of the market and careful study of each individual segment;
- Exhaustive analysis of the factors driving and restraining the growth of the market;
- 360-degree evaluation of the competitive dynamics and regional prospects influencing the market; and
- Detailed assessment of the upcoming trends and future outlook of the market.
The Report Covers the Following, Major Points Precisely:
- Top Players That Are Operating in the Global Market
- Market Segmentation
- Regional Analysis
- Deep Insights into the Market with Detailed Table of Content and Figures
- Global Market Predictions for Five Decades.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Produced Water Treatment Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Produced Water Treatment Market growth?
Increasing Shale Gas Production in the US to Propel the Market in North America
North America is projected to dominate the produced water treatment market share in the upcoming decade owing to the surging shale gas production in the US. This, coupled with strong presence of large conglomerates and growth in offshore oil and gas extraction activities, will collectively fuel the market in the region. High production of oil and gas in the oil-rich countries of the Middle East will be one of the top produced water treatment market trends in the region. In Africa, upscaling of oil and gas reserves exploration operations will boost the market. Abundance of hydrocarbons off the coasts of Norway, Russia, and the UK will play a central role in driving the growth of the market in the continent.
- May 2019: The French water solutions provider, Veolia Water Technologies, was chosen by the Saudi Arabian government to support its Qatrah water security initiative. Veolia would provide the government with its entire suite of offerings which includes dissolved air floatation, ultrafiltration, PH adjustment, and reverse osmosis processes.
- May 2019: The Office of Fossil Energy under the US Department of Energy announced federal funding up to $5 million for R&D into developing efficient technologies for treating produced water. The offer was made under the White House-initiated Water Security Grand Challenge, which focuses on commercializing water treatment solutions and increasing fresh water supplies in the country.
Key Companies Covered in the Produced Water Treatment Market Report:
- IDE Technologies
- Parker Hannifin
- EMIT Group
- CDM Smith
- Filtra Systems
- Carus Group Inc.
- Eco-Tec Inc.
- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.
- Veolia Water Technologies
The global produced water treatment market size is set for steady expansion on account of rising demand and production of oil and gas worldwide. The American Geosciences Institutes defines produced water as the water that naturally occurs during oil and gas extraction process. A byproduct of pumping oil and gas, this water contain undesirable substances such as oil residue, mud, and even radioactive elements, which necessitates its efficient disposal. The produced water treatment market growth is expected to get a major boost as demand for oil and gas grows around the world. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), world oil demand grew by 1.1 million barrels per day in mid-2019, more than double the quantity demanded in the preceding quarter of 2019. China accounted for the highest rise in demand at 640,000 barrels a day, the IEA reports. Furthermore, the IEA predicts that the demand for natural gas will increase by 1.6% annually in the next five years owing to the surging demand for gas in the developing Asian countries, primarily China.
Increasing use of smart grids and smart metering are likely to help for the better management of power services. Better infrastructural facilities are also expected to encourage growth in the market.
The increased spending on oil and gas across the world is another factor likely to drive the Produced Water Treatment Market Rising investments in energy efficiency projects backed by governments may also stimulate growth in the market. The penetration of renewable sources is increasing, fuelling demand for energy and is expected to drive the Produced Water Treatment Market.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
Novel Product Offerings to Characterize Market Competition
Key players in this market are focusing on developing novel solutions to gain an edge in the competition, according to the produced water treatment market analysis. This strategy has enabled companies to enter into strategic collaborations as well as expand their global footprint in the forthcoming years.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request for Customization –
Major Table of Content for Produced Water Treatment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™