The global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market size is projected to reach USD 119.00 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
It is expected to gain impetus from the launch of advanced process technologies and products for end use industries. Nowadays, integration of semiconductors is becoming a very common factor on account of the rising innovations in products, namely, wearables, smart homes, smart devices, medical devices, and vehicles. It would also augment market growth. This information is published in a recent report, titled, “Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Equipment Type (Front-end Equipment, Back-end Equipment), By Dimension (2D, 2.5D, 3D), By Application (Semiconductor Fabrication Plant/Foundry, Semiconductor Electronics Manufacturing, Test Home) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” by Fortune Business Insights™. The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 64.55 billion in 2018.
To Gain More Insights into the Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market, Browse Summary of the Research Report – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/semiconductor-manufacturing-equipment-market-101964
Most prominent companies operating in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market. They are as follows:
- Dainippon Screen Group
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Canon Machinery Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Limited
- Ferrotec Holdings Corporation
- Lam Research Corporation
- ASM International
- KLA Corporation
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Other key market players
What Does the Report Contain?
- Elaborate information about the developments taking place in the industry, such as strategic collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, contracts, and new product launches.
- List of the emerging and niche applications of the equipment.
- Extensive analysis of the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market trends, growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
Request a Sample Copy for more detailed Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Overview – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/semiconductor-manufacturing-equipment-market-101964
3D Segment to Dominate: Ongoing Technological Advancement Will Accelerate Growth
By dimension, the market is divided into 2D, 2.5D, and 3D. Amongst these, the 3D segment is expected to dominate the market fueled by persistent technological advancement. Moreover, enhancement of the performance of 3D integrated circuits (IC) would contribute to growth. Also, the 3D ICs are being designed in such a way that they would be able to overcome the obstacles associated with conventional geometrical scaling. The 2.5D segment had held a market share of 39.7% in 2018.
Major Table of Content for Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends of Market
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Factors
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Equipment Type (Value)
- Front-end Equipment
- Silicon Wafer Manufacturing
- Wafer Processing Equipment
- Back-end Equipment
- Testing Equipment
- Assembling & Packaging Equipment
- Front-end Equipment
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Dimension (Value)
- Market Sizing Estimations and Forecasts – By Application (Value)
- Semiconductor Fabrication Plant/Foundry
- Semiconductor Electronics Manufacturing
- Test Home
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Purchase Full Report for Exclusive Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market Growth Forecast – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101964
Other Exclusive Reports:
High Pressure Fixed Firefighting Misting System Market Worth $472.6 Million, Market to Gain from Implementation of Mandatory Fire Safety Policy by Governments
Global Ultrafine Tungsten Wire Market Derives Growth from Diverse Medical Applications of Tungsten Wire
Engine Driven Welders Market to Reach US$ 1402.4 Mn by 2026; Investment towards Expansion of Existing Infrastructure to Support Growth
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245