The global subsea manifolds market is set to gain momentum from its increasing usage in the development of oil and gas industry to optimize the fluid flow of production in the system, minimize the use the subsea pipelines and risers, and simplify the subsea system. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Subsea Manifolds Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Template Manifold, Cluster Manifold, Pipeline End Manifold (PLEM)), By Application (Production, Injection), By Water Depth (Shallow Water, Deep Water) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Reasons to Purchase This Report:
- A detailed study of product launches of every marketing player, their market channels, tactics, and market growth.
- The report helps to understand the key product segments and their future scope up to Five Decades.
- The report allows readers and market players to understand market Size, Share, Trend, and Future Forecast.A
- The Report Provide Deep analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Subsea Manifold Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Subsea Manifold Market growth?
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth information about the subsea manifolds market trends, growth drivers, and restraints.
- Extensive details about the opportunities and challenges that the market may face.
- Competitive landscape consisting of new contracts, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, investments, new product launches, and strategic collaborations.
- List of all the segments, as well as the niche areas present in the market.
Key Players Focus on Bagging Contracts from Other Companies to Strengthen Position
The market consists of several big, medium, and small enterprises. They are aiming to gain maximum subsea manifolds market share in the forecast period. They are doing so by receiving new orders and contracts from the other organizations. Below are a couple of the industry developments:
- July 2019: TechnipFMC, an oil and gas company based in London, received an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) Target Cost contract from Neptune Energy and its joint venture partners, namely, JAPEX and BP. It was provided for the Seagull development oil project that would take place in the North Sea. The contract would enable TechnipFMC to install a subsea wye structure, flow lines, wellheads, subsea control system, Xmas trees, a four-slot manifold, and an umbilical.
- April 2019: Subsea 7, a subsea engineering, construction, and services company headquartered in Sutton, and Larsen & Toubro (L&T), an Indian multinational conglomerate company, bagged two EPCI contracts to work at Saudi Aramco’s Berri and Zuluf oil fields. As per the contract, both companies would provide subsea pipelines for Berri oilfield. They would also deliver subsea pipelines and three oil production deck manifolds in the Zuluf oil field.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most prominent companies operating in the subsea manifolds market. They are as follows:
- Aker Solutions
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Subsea 7
- McDermott International Inc.
- Other key market players
Rising Advancements in Drilling Technology to Favor Growth in Europe
In terms of region, the market is segregated into Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and Europe. Out of these, North America is expected to grow at a fast pace by holding the largest subsea manifolds market revenue in the coming years. This growth is attributable to the region’s attempt to strengthen offshore production. The existing industry giants are investing persistently in deepwater production in the Gulf of Mexico. Besides, favorable government norms and regulations would augment the growth of the market in this region.
In Latin America, countries, namely Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, are focusing on investing in offshore production and exploration activities. In Europe, the market is propelled by ongoing offshore production in the North Sea, as well as rising technological advancements in the field of drilling. Russia is constantly striving to upsurge the production of unconventional gas, which, in turn, would drive the growth of hydraulic fracturing. Lastly, in Asia Pacific, China is set to be a major country that would invest more to increase offshore production.
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
Increasing Usage of Hydraulic Fracturing to Propel Growth
Nowadays, several reputed companies are investing huge sums in deepwater production and exploration activities to meet the ever-increasing demand for oil and gas across the world. Hydraulic fracturing is also playing an important role in extracting unconventional gas from the reserves. Both these factors are likely to accelerate the subsea manifolds market growth during the forthcoming years. However, the high cost associated with the innovative technology and fluctuating prices of gas and oil may obstruct the growth of the market.
The report further mentions that a subsea production system consists of a subsea control system, subsea structure, flow lines, jumpers, risers, umbilical, Xmas trees, and a subsea completed well. This equipment not only reduces the production cost but also aids in boosting the performance of the oil field. Therefore, the demand for subsea manifolds is rising owing to the necessity to carry out efficient operation in deeper water.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content for Subsea Manifold Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Subsea Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™