The global tunnel boring machines market size is slated to swell considerably as major economies ramp up their spending on infrastructure. Investment in infrastructural development provides indications about a nation’s economic health as these investments are considered vital to create employment opportunities. Emerging economies are intensely formulating policies and plans of action to attract investment in infrastructure projects. For instance, in December 2019, the Finance Minister of India announced that the government will be investing $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development in the country. The plan will include ongoing as well as pipeline projects in the road, railway, and energy sectors and the private sector is expected to account for around 23% of these investments. The other Asian behemoth, China, also announced plans to energize its infrastructure through an injection USD 163.2 billion. Successful completion of large infrastructure projects requires employment of huge machines for operations such as tunnel boring, which bodes well for this market.
Browse Complete Report Details –
Fortune Business Insights™ shares the above information in its recent report, titled “Tunnel Boring Machines Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Machine Type (Slurry-Type Shield Tunnel Boring machine, Boulder or Hard Rock Tunnel Boring machine, Specialized Shield Tunnel Boring Machines), By Application (Traffic Tunnelling, Utility Tunnelling), By End Users (Road Transport, Railway/Metro Transport, Utilities) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”.
The other highlights of the report include:
- Precise computation of market values;
- 360-degree analysis of the regional and competitive dynamics shaping the market;
- Exhaustive study of the all the possible market segments; and
- Meticulous research into the different factors driving and restraining the market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key technological and Tunnel Boring Machines Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Tunnel Boring Machines Market growth?
- May 2019: The US-based boring specialist, The Robbins Company, managed to break through the treacherous Himalayan terrain in Nepal using the Robbins Double Shield TBM, Nepal’s first boring machine. The excavation is part of Nepal government’s Bheri Babai Diversion Multipurpose Project which is slated for completion by March 2020.
- May 2019: The Hague’s largest infrastructure project, Rotterdamsebaan, successfully reused the Mixshield tunnel boring machine made by Herrenknecht AG, the German construction equipment maker. The TBM was used in excavating the Victoria Boogie Woogie Tunnel in Netherlands.
Prominent Players Covered in the Tunnel Boring Machines Market Report:
- The Robbins Company
- Herrenknecht AG
- Qinhuangdao Tianye Tolian Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- Terratec Ltd.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report –
- By Type
- By Application
- By Geography
Excavation of Challenging Terrains to be the Focus Area for Market Players
One of the top tunnel boring machines market trends is the increasing focus of companies to explore and excavate challenging topographies in different countries. This is aiding companies to expand their global footprint and provide innovative solutions to customers.
- North America (The USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Asia-Pacific to Emerge as a Major Revenue-generating Region; Growth in Europe to Remain Steady
Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the tunnel boring machine market share during the forecast period as India and China launch new infrastructure development projects. Moreover, many Chinese manufacturers are providing TBMs at competitive prices which is augmenting the potential of this market. In Europe, large scale tunnelling projects are underway, especially in hilly countries such as Italy and Spain, which are fuelling the market in the region. Presence of global players will be the key growth driver for the market in North America.
Ask for Customization –
Major Table of Content for Tunnel Boring Machines Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Tunnel Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Website: Fortune Business Insights™