The global dairy processing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 13.67 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
The escalating need for processed dairy products such as cheese, butter, milk, and cream will spur opportunities for the market during the forecast period, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Dairy Processing Equipment Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Pasteurizers, Homogenizers, Separators, Evaporators & Drying Equipment, Membrane Filtration Equipment & Others), By Application (Processed Milk, Cream, Milk Powders, Cheese, Protein Ingredient & Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027” the market size stood at USD 9.70 billion in 2019. The rising shift in consumer preference will subsequently foster the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
List of the leading companies that are operating in the global dairy processing equipment market are:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
- JBT Corporation (United States)
- SPX Flow Inc. (United States)
- Alfa Laval (Sweden)
- Krones AG (Germany)
- Paul Mueller Company (United States)
- Tetra Pak International SA (Switzerland)
- IMA Group (Italy)
- Feldmeier Equipment INC. (United States)
- Scherjon Dairy Equipment Holland B.V. (The Netherlands)
- Caloris Engineering LLC (United States)
To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market, Visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/covid19-impact/dairy-processing-equipment-market-102862
Key Industry Development:
- June 2019: JBT Corporation, a food processing machinery company based in the US announced the acquisition of Prime Equipment Group, a developer and manufacturer of food processing automation for USD 65 million.
- April 2019: Caloris Engineering LLC announced the acquisition of Seitz Stainless, which is an equipment fabricator. This was a strategic decision made by the company to add in-house manufacturing of its products.
- October 2018: Krones AG acquired Sprinkman US-based processing equipment manufacture. Sprinkman specializes in the dairy and brewing industry, thus resulting in enhancement of Krones AG product portfolio in North America.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Dairy Processing Equipment Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information, Get sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/dairy-processing-equipment-market-102862
High Consumption of Milk to Back Market Growth
The rising consumption of milk around the world will consequently boost the dairy processing equipment market growth in the foreseeable future. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, more than 6 billion people consume milk and milk-related products. With more than 150 kg per capita consumption per year, the majority of the population belongs to developing and some to the developed economies. The booming dairy industry will lead to the speedy expansion of the market in the forthcoming years. The rising demand for organic ultra-filtered toned milk will have a positive impact on the market. The growing health-conscious consumers will influence the healthy growth of the market during the forecast period. The growing population along with the rising income of people will provide impetus to the market. Moreover, the increasing advancement in milk processing machines and equipment will generate hefty revenue for the market during the forecast period.
Pasteurizers to Hold Highest Market Share in the Forecast Period
The global market is segmented based on type, which is further sub-segmented into pasteurizers, homogenizers, separators, evaporators & drying equipment, membrane filtration equipment, and others (churning, etc.).
As of 2019, pasteurizers are expected to be the leading in the market, with a 24.3% share. Pasteurization aids in making products safe for consumption, along with improving the preservation quality, and retains the flavor for a longer period. Dairy pasteurizer equipment manufacturers are using efficient technologies to ensure a better quality of output of the dairy products.
View Press Release of Dairy Processing Equipment Market 2020 For More Information: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/dairy-processing-equipment-market-key-drivers-restraints-industry-size-global-trends-and-forecasts-2020-2027-2020-06-25
Whereas, the evaporators & dryers’ segment is anticipated to grow at the maximum CAGR of during the forecast period. The demand for evaporator & dryer equipment from dairy processors is increasing in majorly every region with substantial growth from Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America regions. Membrane Filtration Equipment is also expected to exhibit steady growth rate owing to the demand from developed markets.
- Evaporators & Drying Equipment
- Membrane Filtration Equipment
- Others (Churning, etc.)
- Processed Milk
- Milk Powders
- Protein Ingredient
- Others (Yogurt, etc.)
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
Regional Analysis for Dairy Processing Equipment Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Dairy Processing Equipment Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Dairy Processing Equipment Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2027
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Dairy Processing Equipment Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245